Benefits provided to International Students:
  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) status allows international students to gain temporary employment as long as the position is related to their academic studies and that students can earn credit at their college or university.

    In order to do CPT as an international student, students would need to do a work, practicum, or internship program in their field of study. Many international students look for companies or organizations willing to sponsor students. Students may find us in doing this needful. Having a student with an international background globalizes the prospective of our company, and at the same time, students gain real experience utilizing the skills they have learned.

    If you decide to do CPT with Apexs, you will have a broadly based experience in the US. In some cases, you may even get the opportunity to get paid to help cover some of your school expenses. Individuals must be a full-time student in order to be eligible for Curriculum Practical Training. For more information about CPT, contact us.

  • Optional Practical Training (OPT) is available for all international student visa holders (F-1) who have graduated or will graduate from higher education in the United States. Our sponsorship allows students to gain experience, as they train and work in a field related to their area of study. The personnel who supervise and train the students are retained by either us or by our clients being employer.

    The training plan for the F-1 employee must be completed with the student and submitted to the designated school official of Department of Homeland Security, usually located in the college or universities’ international student office. The training plan is just set the expectations for the period of employment and communicates the goals and objectives of the training since we are always helping job seekers in reframing there future.

  • STEM Extension

    What if my employee's OPT or CPT ends?

    Our company helps F-1 students in qualifying STEM OPT extension unless they will be bona fide employees because F-1 students may not provide employer attestations on their own behalf. Students who have graduated from a US college or university with a specific degree in the STEM fields - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - can be sponsored to extend their OPT. We may help our employee (certain F-1 visa holders graduating with a degree in a STEM field in math, science, technology or engineering) for employment-based work through STEM OPT extension of 24 months, permitting to train and thus work in their field of study. These services are only available at certain times during the year. Even if we’re planning to make a long-term offer of employment, it’s dependent on someone’s options and timeline if you choose to move forward with sponsorship.

    We thus help in getting an additional two years of work authorization for STEM students who complete their initial 12 months of optional practical training, there being no extension option after the 24 months elapse. The STEM OPT extension being a 24-month period of temporary training that directly relates to an F-1 student's program of study in an approved STEM field.

    These requirements mandate that our company remains in good standing with E-Verify and has the resources to comply with the proposed training plan.

  • H-1B & Green Card

    Once all extensions are used, an F-1 visa holder can pursue a green card, it may be simpler to transfer the worker to a dual intent visa, such as an H-1B visa before the green card petition is filed.

    H-1b visa have seen a number of RFEs, which can make the application process longer. Our attorney team provides full support on that.

    The H-1B allows us to temporarily employ job seekers in specialty occupations. A specialty occupation requires the application of specialized knowledge and a bachelor's degree or the equivalent of work experience.

    The foreign worker must possess at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and state licensure, if required to practice in that field.

    H-1B work-authorization is strictly limited to employment by the sponsoring employer.

    Find us helpful if any further details are needed.

    Assistance on Green Card (through employment)

    In order to apply for a Green Card, you must be eligible under the subjects listed below. Once you find the category that may fit your situation, you may approach our team for further guidance or for any supporting discussion.

    For being eligible our preference are immigrant worker with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or an outstanding professor or researcher or a multinational manager or executive you can also be a member of a profession that requires an advanced degree have exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. Can also be a skilled worker (with at least 2 years training or work experience) or An unskilled worker (to perform unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training or experience).

    Get in touch with us; we will be glad to assist you.

We offer a full range of employment based immigration services by assisting you in preparing for the following petition.

  • Student Visa
  • Employment authorization
  • Green Card Petitions
  • L-1 (Intra and Inter Company transfers including all corporate matters in US)
  • H1, H4 & Other non immigrant petitions
  • Adjustment of Status and B-1/2 Extension
  • Employment, EB1 & Family based Green Card